Welcoming a new baby is an exciting and memorable time in your life. A new little person has arrived in your home, which in itself changes the homeostasis of your family. Suddenly you are balancing your previous responsibilities and your amazing new normal.
The fourth trimester is a bubble, a transformative and overwhelming energy is present, the aura of new life. Undoubtedly, it may also be oxytocin, the ‘love hormone’ flowing between you and your baby, creating this loving flow of emotions. Along with the time you spend nurturing your baby and bonding as a family.
As your postpartum doula, I mentor you every step of the way, guiding you and your family during the first hours and days of this miraculous time. I am your cheerleader, a dedicated resource, and a safe space to learn, cry, laugh, be curious and discover everything about caring for yourself and your baby.
Enhance your fourth trimester by expanding your circle of support and community with virtual postpartum doula care:
- Continuous and open access to communicate through audio and messaging.
- Timely responses within 36 hours for all messages.
- Personalized one-on-one education and guidance designed just for your family.
- Convenient calendar access for scheduling phone or video calls at your convenience, allowing flexibility for you and your baby’s needs.
Most common topics for new parents:
- Understanding your baby’s cues
- Soothing and responsive caregiving tools
- Attachment practices for nurturing bonding
- Daily practices for bonding and attunement
- Regulating your newborn’s nervous system through co-regulation
- Breastfeeding, pumping, and lactation education
- Creating the right sleep environments for daytime and nighttime sleep
- Getting your baby to sleep
- Understanding your baby’s cries
- Sleep deprivation prevention
- Postpartum healing and nutrition
- Building family rhythms that support all family members
- Birth story processing
- Understanding parenting styles and what’s aligned for your family
$625 per week
Contact me to schedule a consultation and see if virtual doula care is the right fit for your family.